Shipping Cart (0) Items $0.00
Welcome, Sign In

Bien Nacido Vineyard

2017 CHARDONNAY <br> Bien Nacido Vineyard
Bien Nacido Vineyard

Bien Nacido Vineyard is located in the Santa Maria Valley on the South Central Coast of California, just east of Santa Maria.  The topography of the valley features transverse ranges with an east/west orientation, opening up to the Pacific Ocean.  The climate is strongly influenced by the ocean providing ideal temperate growing conditions for Pinot Blanc.  Early spring warming, mild summer temperatures and late arriving cold fall temperatures provide a long growing season for the development of rich color along with concentrated and complex flavors.

Produced from the Robert Young Clone with trademark white stone fruit characteristics, 30% was barrel fermented, stirred and aged sur lie for 10 months and the other 70% was produced in stainles steel.  They were blending together prior to bottling for a complex wine with a creamy mid palate while the juicy, crisp flavors dominate.

Varietal Composition100% Chardonnay
AppellationSanta Maria Valley
VineyardBien Nacido Vineyard
Fermentation25% barrel fermented | 75% tank fermented
Volume750 ml
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Subtotal: $0.00
Shopping Summary

There are currently
no items in your cart.

Shop Now


Buy 12 bottles and receive a 10% case discount.

Please wait while we process your order...